Monday 26 March 2012

We can if we set our minds to it

What better way to motivate ourselves if not through own goal-setting....

Is there an effective way to motivate students to learn? Should the use of academic expectations be employed to set our academic direction? Or should we be allowed to set our own goals? We all know that being students comes with a lot of challenges and sometimes we may feel like we want to give up because we feel that this is just too much for us to handle. I know because I too am a student and I do get those moments. I sometimes do feel as if this is a waste of time and you find that I tell myself that I cannot handle the work load. What motivates me to get back to reality and out of my comfort zone? We are all here for a reason and I believe that we chose Public Relations for a purpose. We didn't just wake up and decide that we are doing PR (well maybe some did) and NO one said that it was going to be easy. I know that a lot of us were de-motivated after we got our media test results but there is still time for us to make up for all the marks we lost. We should discipline ourselves and set goals of which we should accomplish in the end.

Giving up is not an option, pulling up our socks is...we can do anything and achieve it if we set our minds to it. Now let's do this go-getters!!!!!
We are going forward and we will make it in the end. All it takes is for us to believe in ourselves. I believe in me, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment